Re: The future of forward proxy servers in an http/2 over TLS world

Why would be a proprietary side-channel be better? Still it is a third
party which needs to be trusted and a standard proxy let me choose which
service provider to use which isn't possible with a proprietary
side-channel.

Regards,
Roland