Re: The future of forward proxy servers in an http/2 over TLS world

--------
In message <6ff3c0ab-0e67-c175-194e-dbd8fbb55788@measurement-factory.com>, Alex Rousskov writes:

>[ If you are implying that requests should never be blocked or should
>only be blocked by user agents, then I hope that other folks on the
>mailing list can prove you wrong without appearing to be as biased as a
>proxy developer would. ]

Don't waste too much time on this, some of us have been trying to
drive this point home for a couple of years.

Even the fact that laws and regulations specifically remove privacy
in many contexts, stock-traders, prisoners, children etc. does not
seem to persuade a certain segment of "techno-liberalists" that
such legitimate applications of MiTM exist, and that politicians
have both the legal right and might to decide that it be so.