Re: ORIGIN - suggested changes

Mark - thanks for this. I think we're really onto something and have hit on
the right balance of usefulness and simplicity. I've made a couple PR
comments - but briefly I think the only issue I might want to think harder
about is the interaction with ports that you have specified wrt alt-svc.

I'm eager to implement in firefox and I know of at least 2 CDNs and 1
server that are eager as well.

-P