Re: ORIGIN - suggested changes

I've done some more updating:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/285

At this point, the diff isn't too helpful, so see attached.

Changes include:

1. Removing set manipulation flags
2. Reserving some flags for future backwards-incompatible extensions (which makes me feel a bit better about #1)
3. Note impact upon Server Push
4. Added IANA Considerations and Operational Considerations
5. Lots of clarifications

Feedback welcome, as always.

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/