From: Mark Nottingham [mailto:mnot@mnot.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 12:26 AM
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry-01.txt

FYI; fairly minor update. Would love to hear what people think about the various suggested paths forward.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message:

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org<mailto:internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: 1 February 2017 at 7:25:43 pm AEDT
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net<mailto:mnot@mnot.net>>

A new version of I-D, draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mark Nottingham and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                  draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry
Revision:              01
Title:                      Retrying HTTP Requests
Document date:               2017-02-01
Group:                  Individual Submission
Pages:                   18
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry-01

Abstract:
  HTTP allows requests to be automatically retried under certain
  circumstances.  This draft explores how this is implemented,
  requirements for similar functionality from other parts of the stack,
  and potential future improvements.

until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org<http://tools.ietf.org>.

The IETF Secretariat

--