Re: 2017-05-19- Internet Protocol sub QoS packet Prioritization for Multiplexing Streams(http-Quick) - Linux Network Stack

Hi,

I am firmilar and gave it another read again. The thing is that all of
these traffic management solutions,
are by some external internet convention for internet back bone and used
for shaping traffic extra.

What I am looking for is sub Active Queue Management and sub all this other
types of traffic identification by convention handling(DiffServ).
Which will give the ability eventually at application level, to be able to
have fine grained control over how I want my packets that
are in flight to be priorities according my application needs and not that
of general traffic.

Imagion that manage to get flow rate of 100kb pipe between server and
client, but as of current can have 200kb in flight
potentially in buffers, I would like to still be able to send additional
packets and have them prioritize over existing packets
such in buffers. This would allow me to reliable base on current network
flow conditions, get important payloads to the client with
no block apposed to attempt initiate another high level connection which
still needs to gage the network conditions.

Kind Regards,

Wesley Oliver