Re: [Moderator Action] Question regarding the Cache Digest feature

Thanks a lot!

Kindly,
Simeon

ons 17 maj 2017 kl 11:00 skrev Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net <mailto:mnot@mnot.net>>:
Hi Simeon,

That's not part of the current design; we don't specify a way for the server to tell the client that a stored response is stale outside the context of a request.

You *could* do this with server push, but that hasn't been specified to such a level of detail. Doing that is something we've discussed in the past. See thread starting here:
  http://www.w3.org/mid/3904FEC0-4362-47A0-886A-B97FB97E2515@mnot.net <http://www.w3.org/mid/3904FEC0-4362-47A0-886A-B97FB97E2515@mnot.net>

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/ <https://www.mnot.net/>