Re: Alt-Svc usage in HTTP forward proxy implementations

FWIW, Chrome only honors Alt-Svc for HTTPS requests
<https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/net/http/http_stream_factory_impl_job_controller.cc?rcl=38ac4c9a36f237bcddf1ae1e723a7ee00c841f64&l=946>.
Forward proxies are, basically, out of the loop for HTTPS because they just
tunnel the bytes of the CONNECT request. As a result, Alt-Svc does not play
a role with forward proxies in Chrome.