New versions of encryption drafts

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:33:55 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I've just uploaded new versions of the two encryption-y drafts that I'm editing.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption/

This captures the discussion on the list, which is really just two changes:
  - Coalescing on HTTP and with HTTP is now verboten.
  - The .well-known resource is much simpler.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding/

This also captures what has been discussed, primarily the removal of
the header fields.

I have not addressed the concern raised about the format of the key
identifier. I realize that some protocols are unable to handle binary
identifiers, but others rely on them.  There's probably some text that
can be added that will help here, but I'm not seeing it right now.