Re: Call for Adoption: Expect-CT

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 13:19:28 +0900
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
CC: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
Hello Mark,

On 2016/12/08 13:05, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Again, there seemed to be strong support in Seoul, and now on the list, for adopting this draft:
>
> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stark-expect-ct>
>
> Please comment / express support on list.

I haven't been in Seoul, and haven't read the draft, sorry.

I just have a small procedural question:

Are you expecting everybody who already somehow expressed support to
repeat that here?

Or are we going to accept the draft based on pre-existing support, and
this is just a formality to give people who would be opposed a last chance?

Or something in between (and if so, what)?

And similar for the other drafts (where your wording is different, but
not really clearer).

Regards,   Martin.