Re: Early Hints (103)

...and the endpoint is <https://nghttp2.org/?103-eh>.

> However, the draft was published pretty close to meeting time and there
> wasn't much space for discussion in the room. So before we do a Call For
> Adoption, I would like to hear some more discussion so the chairs can be
> confident there is interest - even if that discussion is "I would like
> to implement that" or "what does that accomplish?". Please do chime in,
> your silence will be taken for disinterest otherwise :).

I would like to work on improving implementations so that they can
actually use it.

I think it's great to work on 103, and while doing that also improve the
situation for 1xx in general. I already saw somebody else saying that
they're looking into using RFC 2518's 102 Processing status as well
(different use case, but same protocol level).

Best regards, Julian