RIP: Crypto-Key header field

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:56:41 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
As we discussed in the meeting (and before that, on the list), I've
created a PR to remove the Crypto-Key header field.  As a result, the
document is much, much smaller and cleaner.

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/271

There was also a comment about how to pad.  I ripped off some text
from other protocols:

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/272

In the spirit of "you know when you are done when there is nothing
left to remove", I think we are ready.  I'll give people a chance to
read these, then post a new revision.