Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-04, "4.1 Encryption of a Response"

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 12:13:55 +1100
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 1 November 2016 at 22:15, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> "Here, a successful HTTP GET response has been encrypted using input keying
> material that is identified by the string “a1”."
>
> However, a1 doesn't appear in the example...

Thanks for catching that.  I redid the examples in a bit of a hurry
after someone pointed out that my code had an error.

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/259

As you pointed out privately, the record size field is crazy.  I'll
have to look at my tests again to see if I've messed something up
there.