Re: WiSH: A General Purpose Message Framing over Byte-Stream Oriented Wire Protocols (HTTP)

I think WiSH could be great as a fallback to the webpush protocol push
promises, in devices
that don't fully support http/2, and for webpush delivery receipts.

In the context of IoT: since continuation is available, any reason to
support 64-bit-length frames ?
Even 32 bit ( 4G ) frames may be unpractical.  I don't know how common this
int encoding scheme
is - but using varint or fixed may be easier to handle.

Costin