Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-00.txt

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:

> On 2016-10-11 10:24, Mike West wrote:
>
>> Mark filed https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/243, and I
>> fixed it
>> in https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/79fc688f3b9
>> 5febb9b53e2500221697cab563f8a.
>> I'm sure we'll find more formatting issues over the next week or so that
>> arose from the port from the flat text file to Markdown, so I'll hold
>> off on publishing a -01 draft until those shake out.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -mike
>>

> FWIW, I believe this change:
>
> Old:
>
>   token = <token, defined in [RFC2616], Section 2.2>
>
> New:
>
>   token = token
>             ; defined in [RFC2616], Section 2.2
>
> is a bad idea; it makes the ABNF invalid.

I made this change because of a lint warning that the `sane-cookie-date`
definition in the same block was too long. What's a reasonable way of
marking both of these up consistently without overflowing the allotted
width?

-mike