Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-00.txt

Mark filed https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/243, and I
fixed it in
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/79fc688f3b95febb9b53e2500221697cab563f8a.
I'm sure we'll find more formatting issues over the next week or so that
arose from the port from the flat text file to Markdown, so I'll hold off
on publishing a -01 draft until those shake out.

Thanks!

-mike