Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-00.txt

Hi Everyone,

This is the -00 draft, which is pretty much a direct copy of RFC6265 (with some formatting changes, mostly caused by the tools themselves).

Mike will soon start incorporating the drafts we've taken on board, to see how they look in situ.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/