Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-03.txt

--------
In message <CABkgnnWbhvhPu8i4+ueqhU66p4zWvptGYmkUrKfFfPK_egqiKg@mail.gmail.com>
, Martin Thomson writes:
>On 10 October 2016 at 16:01,  <internet-drafts@ietf.org> wrote:

>> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-03
>
>This version enacts the plan I described at the last meeting (and also
>in email: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2016JulSep/0368.html).

Two comments.

As far as I can see, you are now introducing a new HTTP header syntax,

I would propose that you collapse the two headers to one, and stay
inside the "common structure" I proposed[1], so we won't need another
parser.

For instance change:

   HTTP/1.1 200 OK
   Transfer-Encoding: chunked