GOAWAY from a client

From: Kulkarni, Saurabh <sakulkar@akamai.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 23:18:23 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
We are seeing a GOAWAY from the client with stream_id=0 and NO_ERROR. Other than disabling push for the future does this serve any other purpose? I believe the text says this:

"If the receiver of the GOAWAY has sent data on streams with a higher stream identifier than what is indicated in the GOAWAY frame, those streams are not or will not be processed. The receiver of the GOAWAY frame can treat the streams as though they had never been created at all, thereby allowing those streams to be retried later on a new connection.”

So the scenario is this:
Client -> HEADERS (stream id = 1)
Client -> HEADERS (stream id = 3)
Client -> GOAWAY (last stream id = 0) (last peer initiated stream id)

According to the draft text above, server is supposed to ignore everything above stream id = 0. Also, if the server does the sensible thing here of allowing responses to go thru for stream 1 and 3, should it disallow additional streams to be initiated by the client? I am assuming here that the server cannot push any streams as  it has received GOAWAY from the client.

- Saurabh