RE: Call for Adoption: TCP Tuning for HTTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel@haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 16:21:06 +0100 (CET)
To: Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, HTTP WG <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "amankin@verisign.com" <amankin@verisign.com>
On Sun, 6 Mar 2016, Salvatore Loreto wrote:

> I definitely support this as BCP
>
> I would love to see more focus on the mobile aspects especially the one
> requiring different consideration and configuration Not sure the worth to
> distinguish between mobile wifi and cellular

(as writer of the draft in the subject)

If you can come up with specific suggestions for how to do that, I'll be all
ears.

The flood of responses in this thread is excellent I think and truly shows
that a document such as this could be useful. I've spent most of this week on
skiis so I haven't really been able to respond to to suggestions and
questions, but I hope to address some of those in the next few days.

But as always: please suggest your improvements or additions on-list and I'll
try to collect them and make another version available soon.

--

  / daniel.haxx.se