Server Push scenarios

From: <derandreaslangner@web.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:13:33 +0000
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hi everybody,
I don't know if I am at the right place here.

For a university project I have to find and analyse different usefull scenarios for the HTTP/2 server push feature.

So I am looking for scenarios that go beyond the typical request for index.html and push theme.css.

All I found so far is a paper from Adobe Research about video streaming where the video file gets requested and the audio content gets pushed.

But besides that I could not find any examples for the server push feature. So if anyone has any ideas or links I would be very grateful.

best regards
Andreas