#148: Reasonable Assurances and H2C

I've created
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/148
to track this.

I think removing h2c from the examples and clarifying the example as Kari explained (1 and 2 in the issue) are not controversial (verging on editorial).

The remaining question (3 in the issue) is whether we should firm up the definition of "reasonable assurances" to require another way of achieving that to be documented in an RFC that updates this one.

Mike B has already supported this approach; what do others think?

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/