Question about error code 451 and internet censorship

From: Philippe-Joseph Salazar <salazar@telkomsa.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:10:55 +0000
To: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

 Dear Madam/Sir,

 I am an academic researcher, currently preparing a book on the Islamic State
 for publication at Yale UP.

I have the following question: when a site is blocked due to censorship by
 a non-dictatorial state (ie not one of those that IETF lists in relevant
 documents, and I am thinking here of French state of emergency censorship), what error code is supposed to come up?
Or, can you kindly direct me to
documents on your site that may help me find out what current policy or good
practice is in regard of sites censored by Western agencies?

Much appreciated,

 With best regards

PhJ Salazar

Philippe-Joseph Salazar