Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-12.txt

Hi Kari,

I think Barry is about to start IETF LC on this, so if that happens, we'll just consider this LC feedback.

It's a fair point. This is difficult to specify; one way we could do it is to specify the way we know here (using HTTPS with a strong cert), and require other ways to update this specification (with an Updates: field on the Standards Track).

What do others think?

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/