Re: HTTP/2 as a possible technology for the hackathon to work on

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 10:33:57 +1100
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Hi Barry,

Great question. There are a lot of drafts / proto-drafts that people are talking about for H2 extensions (e.g., cache-digest, origin-frame), prototyping them would be really interesting.

I think the question is who's going to be there. I will, but won't be showing up until Sunday...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/