Re: Alt-Svc WGLC

I'd been assuming the alternative service server.  Good point we should be
more explicit.
Perhaps:

Clients MUST NOT use alternative services without strong server
authentication to the alternative using the name of the origin; this
mitigates the attack described in Section 9.2.

(The following paragraph gives an example)