Re: The "http-opportunistic" well-known URI | draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-06

On 1 July 2016 at 06:25, Kari hurtta <hurtta-ietf@elmme-mailer.org> wrote:
> " A client MAY treate http-opportunistic invalid as whole if it includes
>   duplicate member names on some object. A client SHOULD NOT use the origin
>   object, if it includes duplicate member names. "

Isn't the first part implied by us using JSON?  After all, the text
you quoted from 7159 makes it apparent that duplicate member names
risks generating an error.

I'm happy to include this for the second part, though I'm also happy
to leave it on the basis that we're not doing anything special with
origin object members.