Re: A proposal for Shared Dictionary Compression over HTTP

Hi,

Attached please find the updated version of SDCH spec with proper license
language. It is added based on the feedback from other people. SDCH is
supported by Google Chrome and is used by Google web search and other
company like LinkIn. Yandex expresses interests in properly submit SDCH via
IETF.  Please let us know if you have any feedback on this. Thank you very
much,

SDCH team, Google Inc.