Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7231 (4689)

The issue I ran into is that 'charset' was defined by both RFC 5987 and RFC
7231.

RFC 5988 defines Link using ext-value
RFC 6266 defines Content-Disposition using ext-value
RFC 5987 defines ext-value as `charset "'" [ language ] "'" value-chars`
and charset in terms of mime-charset from Section 2.3 of RFC 2978

RFC 7231 defines charset as a case insensitive token, it is only used for
Accept-Charset.
Though it does mention that charset may be used in other places (such as in
media type parameters)

I guess there is no true conflict here; but it might be nice to address in
a future update.