Re: HSTS Misuse

a DNS based HSTS is a great Idea and when used with DNSSec it gets even
better because (obvious) nobody can try and forge headers.

to address the issue of Dennis Olvan: The server (owned e.g. by some
provider) IS using HTTPS but uses HSTS without the permission of the domain
owner, which results in the scenario that he cannot use plaintext or mixed
when changing the server, or repurposing the domain. That's what I think he
means.