Re: Submitted new I-D: Cache Digests for HTTP/2

Hi everybody,

Our company got a little bit of money from the the Swedish government  to
do some research on the general idea of cache digests and on anything that
helps this digests proposal evolve forward. As you may suspect, the results
will be public (source code under BSD 3 and technical report under Creative
Commons, Attribution­ShareAlike). So, regarding the current status of this
proposal, what would you consider the most urgent issue that needs to be
addressed/researched-further/solved ?

In advance, kind thanks for your time.

Alcides Viamontes E. PhD
Zunzun AB.