RE: Brief History of Web Sessions (95/96)

From: Dave Wain <dave.wain@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:22:45 -0000
To: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
It's merely the correct history of web sessions. I know
certain large organisations don't like the fact that I was
years ahead.

Maybe that's why they've been trying to bury me ever
since. As for my resume, it's nice that you care.

DW

Note: This message is private and confidential and hence
must be received without interception or distortion by the
intended recipients only. Permission to use the information
explicitly must come from the sender (and recipients).

My personal web site and alternate contact details are at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dave.wain/.