Re: Calls for Adoption -- Cookie-Related Specifications

leave-secure-cookies-alone is a no-brainer for me.  I think that
Firefox intends to implement it soon-ish, but I'm not tracking it
closely.

I have more trouble with the prefixes.  However, I think that the
working group should still adopt the draft.

If we have LSCA, then I find the incremental value of __Secure- to be
limited.  Unless I'm being daft, isn't __Secure- just a safeguard
against forgetting to include the Secure flag when setting the cookie?

The choices for __Host- are good from a host perspective, but the Path
restriction doesn't carry any justification and I can't think of any
justification.

Upthread, Mike states:
> I think https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-origin-cookies-01 is more or less completely obviated by cookie prefixes.

This isn't correct because __Host- doesn't bind to the port number.
Though maybe it should (or we should define an __Origin- prefix
instead).