Re: Range requests (information only)

From: Dave Wain <dave.wain@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:29:38 -0000
To: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Matthew,

The code is complete from my DEM viewer. I know I should
check the response status but I just rely on the IOException
(lazy:).

Code snippet was merely to focus on a working real-world
HTTP application/applet with large quantities of data.

DW

Note: This message is private and confidential and hence
must be received without interception or distortion by the
intended recipients only. Permission to use the information
explicitly must come from the sender (and recipients).

My personal web site and alternate contact details are at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dave.wain/.