Re: SSL/TLS everywhere fail

--------
In message <9506ED13-4363-4F75-ADAA-4A9A0FEB343D@lukasa.co.uk>, Cory Benfield w
rites:

>> So for the sake of my blood-pressure, I would *really* appreciate
>> if you will stop telling me how I should spend my time.
>
>That's is a fair point: I'm sorry, that was not my intention.
>Had I phrased that paragraph correctly, I would have said that you are
>more likely to be successful in your goals by continuing to be involved
>in IETF discussions to the best of your ability and time.

I have over the years managed to get various people to lend me their
megaphones on temporary and permanent basis, and in my view, that
is probably a better use of my time and energy, because if we don't
get the public at least moderately behind our cause, we're guaranteed
to lose it.

And yes, I'm still here on the mailing list, to the extent I have time.