Re: SSL/TLS everywhere fail

From: Jacob Appelbaum <jacob@appelbaum.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 00:33:18 +0000
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
On 12/3/15, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
> --------
> In message
> <CABaLYCtBcSBO_cS_4cmhe1aLh-sN6JxeheJ1RE6HMyQ97sLV3w@mail.gmail.com>
> , Mike Belshe writes:
>
>>These types of event are GREAT for everyone [...]
>
> Speak for yourself Mike.
>
> No, this not great for anybody.
>
> You cannot fix political problems with technological hacks

Nor can you fix it with political cowardice and security nihilism!

As has already been said in the thread: The technological changes
bring the political problems into a visible space. That gives us room
to change them in some societies and in other societies, we at least
know this small part of the overall score.

All the best,
Jacob