Re: SSL/TLS everywhere fail

From: Walter H. <walter.h@mathemainzel.info>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 11:11:25 +0100
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On Thu, December 3, 2015 00:18, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> That happened faster than even I thought:
>
> 	http://telecom.kz/en/news/view/18729

in case you get nothing or 404 or other, try this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20151202203337/http://telecom.kz/en/news/view/18729

I think this is nothing real spectaculary,

just try this:

and look on the x509 SSL certificate you get from support12.cdnetworks.net
and there on the subject alternative names part,
there you will find: kimg.auone.jp
and then look at the x509 SSL certificate you get from kimg.auone.jp this
host;

very trustful isn't it?