Re: SSL/TLS everywhere fail

From: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 00:42:22 +0100
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 11:18:17PM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> That happened faster than even I thought:
>
> 	http://telecom.kz/en/news/view/18729

It was fast indeed. Nothing unexpected there, it has been predicated
on this list months/years ago as the natural outcome of the global
push for TLS everywhere, resulting in lack of security and privacy
where it was still granted before for the few sites where it was
relevant.

... waiting for this to happen here in Europe now. I'll pay you a
beer if you're hit before me :-)

Willy