Re: Call for Adoption: Encrypted Content Encoding

On 02.12.2015 14:30, Cory Benfield wrote:
> (Allow me to quote myself from [1]: “Does this draft raise the risk that my user-agent will automatically execute malware? Sure.”)
this alone would be reason enough to destroy the draft;
> What I also said is that it reduces or removes certain other attack surfaces.
please be concret here, I don't see any reduction or removing of certain
other attack surfaces;

> The reason we shouldn’t destroy this draft is because this draft
> doesn’t “only helps increasing the attack vector”.
let it me say in other words; I don't see any feature which is new and
we hadn't already before ...

so I don't see a USEFUL use case of this draft;