Re: Call for Adoption: draft-grigorik-http-client-hints

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:08:24 +1100
Cc: Ilya Grigorik <igrigorik@gmail.com>
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
We've held this for a while (sorry, Ilya). From talking to people, it seems like there's a reasonable amount of interest in this, and we already have one implementation in testing.

Given the interaction with Key, I think it's good to work on both at the same time. So, let's go ahead and adopt this as well.

Ilya - if you're still willing to edit, I can copy the source over to our repo and give you access.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/