Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:47:04 -0700
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Drat, I missed the deadline on -03, so it can’t be an I-D till Nov 1st.
However, it’s available online at
http://www.tbray.org/tmp/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-03.html
(also the .txt and .xml are there).

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 8:29 PM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> After talking with the editor and our AD, I think this document is ready
> to progress; the only remaining action on it is to add the registration
> template for the new link relation.
>
> So, this is the announcement of WGLC for:
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-02
>
> Please review the document carefully, and comment on this list.
>
> WGLC will end on 15 October 2015.
>
> Cheers,
>

> --

- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)