Re: Adjustments to our work mode - please read

At this point, just that Mark of incorporate what he wrote onto that that page, and that the mailing list be apprised when an issue is coming to closure. That last one is an "extra mile" sort of thing, given the process change.  But also see Ted's note.

One more point: someone stated that comments can be edited. Is the edit history available!

Eliot