Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-httpbis-origin-frame-00.txt

q: how do you know when a peer is finished sending?  One of the most
important questions I'd want to answer with this is "does the peer
consider this connection valid for origin X?"  but it doesn't seem to
be able to answer that question.