Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7230 (4412)

I'm reluctant to open the door for wordsmithing the specs for readability in errata; everyone tends to have an opinion, and few actually read the errata, which leads me to believe it's not a good use of WG time.

That said, if you want to make a concrete suggestion, go ahead (before and after).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/