RE: http2-encoded-data

On Friday,10 July 2015 04:21, matthew@kerwin.net.au wrote:
> In my editor's copy [1] I now have the following:
> "Any compression or decompression context for a GZIPPED_DATA frame is unique to that frame. An endpoint MAY interleave DATA and GZIPPED_DATA frames on a single stream."

+1 on the change. It's a really important distinction. Perhaps you could emphasize it even more?

-keith

P.S. Missing "of": s/Significantly: the order DATA and GZIPPED_DATA frames is semantically significant/Significantly: the order of DATA and GZIPPED_DATA frames is semantically significant

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.