Re: GOAWAY clarification

After sleeping on it, I have taken a more thorough look at the section
and noted a few other inconsistencies.  Thus, I've made a second
proposal that is a little more thorough:

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/733

One note regarding this text, since this has already come up on github...

This shouldn't change behaviour.  If you have an implementation that
sends GOAWAY based on the stream identifiers you have seen, then you
are exposed to the "bug" in issue #458, but are otherwise unaffected.
If you implemented the graceful shutdown based on the text produced
for #458; that is, you send two GOAWAY frames, then the only
consequence is that streams might have to be retried by the client.
Ultimately, the choice of last-stream-id will determine how much
allowance is made for imminent transactions.