Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-04.txt

On 2015-03-12 02:50, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> On 12/03/2015 12:25 p.m., Mark Nottingham wrote:
>> This draft contains some last-minute editorial updates that I caught during the shepherd review:
>>    https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-04.txt
>>
>> ... and with that, I think we have WG consensus to submit.
>>

> The change itself and the changelog entry do not match.

How so?

> The text is now saying the Proxy-Authorization header is *not*
> applicable. When a Proxy-Authoriation may be what actually exists.

The text was changed in Section 3, which is about Authentication-Info.

Section 4, which is about Proxy-Authentication-Info, was not modified,
as I though that the general statement:

"The Proxy-Authentication-Info response header field is equivalent to
Authentication-Info..."

would be sufficient.

> The new words need to be "indicated by Authorization or
> Proxy-Authorization" or some equivalent.

Best regards, Julian