Re: Preliminary agenda for Dallas

Hi PHK,

> On 10 Mar 2015, at 6:03 pm, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
>
> --------
> In message <736BDD24-D731-4F39-B9E0-6184E9B285D1@mnot.net>, Mark Nottingham wri
> tes:
>> ... is at:
>> https://github.com/httpwg/wg-materials/blob/gh-pages/ietf92/agenda.md
>>
>> As always, suggestions, etc. welcome.
>
> Who is going to open issues based on Bob Briscoes critique ?

Martin will apply editorial suggestions as he’s able (constrained by where we’re at in the process); anything more will need to be an errata, or held for the next update.

We (the IETF) don’t have a “living standard” process, for better or worse. One of the things we as a WG might discuss is how we can collect suggestions / issues for our specs, outside of the errata system (which has some widely-recognised limitations that people are working on now, but even after that it’s likely to be limited).

This might be as simple as keeping a repo issues list open for collecting those issues, as we’ve done for h1.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/