Re: Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16: (with COMMENT)

On 23 January 2015 at 12:13, Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com> wrote:

> We could introduce a RESET state, which means that CLOSE will always be
> entered gracefully and there will be no late packets.   RESET could then
> have defined timeout before entering CLOSE.

Actually, if we made RESET an acknowledged frame, then we could avoid the
timeout completely as once you have both sent and received a RESET you can
enter close gracefully.

I know it is late to be hammering on this bugbear, but I'll prepare a PR
none the less.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*