Re: HPACK: static header list and Accept header field

Julian,

note the discussion we have on
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/587 which was closed as revisit
on change.  Ie if a breaking change is made to the protocol, then we should
optimise the static table.   My testing shows that there is benefit for
trimming the names, juggling the order and providing values.    But I don't
have a very extensive data set to work with.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*